Our core process has been fine-tuned over the last 15 years and typically consists of a high-speed quantitative and qualitative review of the current state, IT Road Mapping, solution design, creation and management of RFPs, implementation oversight, and ongoing support/customer experience management. That said, we customize and tailor our engagements to each individual client – meeting them where they are regarding IT maturity, staffing and always acting as an overlay as opposed to a go-between with any existing processes, relationships and/or vendors.
Where we’d add the most value:
- Complex, Multi-location organizations – Mid-Market to Enterprise
- Rapid growth and/or M&A
- Campus-based IT evaluations
- New Executive leadership
- Restructuring and/or companies seeking working capital
- Technology Due-diligence and/or Newly Acquired Portfolio companies
- Healthcare, retail/consumer, financial, tech
- Companies with disparate vendors, systems and processes
High-level Business Objectives
Vision for IT & Technology
Data Collection & Discovery
IT Strategy Module (Optional)
Audit & Inventory Analysis
Initial Savings Recommendations
Valuable Business Intelligence
DI IT Road Map & Advanced Project
Execute Initial Savings Recommendations
Enact Immediate Stages of IT Road Map
- On the qualitative side, we spend time with business leaders, end-users and various IT stakeholders to better understand the company’s business vision, drawing from business context data to business context, company/IT vision and to determine how we can best support the organization and ensure that any solutions we consider are in alignment with their high-level goals – even if we’re not building out the IT Road Map itself.
- On the quantitative side, our team analyzes bills, Customer Service Records (CSR’s) and contracts – scanning for errors, mis-billings and contract variances. We provide a complete audit and analysis of the existing IT environment (or whatever subset is agreed to in the SOW) – perfect for PE Due-Diligence or new executives looking to get a lay of the land. The key differentiator for us here is that we pass along 100% of the savings and efficiencies we create (unlike other companies that do parts of what we do and take 30%+). This reduction OpEx can be re-directed to other strategic initiatives, or put to the bottom line to enhance Enterprise Value.
- We all know that getting various solutions installed is where the rubber meets the road, and as such we provide expert Project Management (PMP) and implementation for every engagement – included in our core offering.
- Disruptive Innovations has a track record of creating anywhere from 20-60% reduction in Operating Expense, while simultaneously upgrading and optimizing the IT environment.
- The firm is designed to be nimble and we can customize our process & support model per a given client’s IT Maturity.
- Clients most often choose to move forward with our core process under our deferred compensation model – whereby other than a highly competitive up-front fee for our assessment (that can be further discounted post-implementation), we look to absorb the vast majority of our fees and waive on-going consulting and project management costs.